AnewSkin MedSpa COVID-19 UPDATE
To all our patients,
Many of you require the mental health support that comes from ongoing medical aesthetic care. It is important we let you know of all measures we are taking to keep you safe. There are elements of are practice that are enhanced to eliminate the spread of infections and improve your experience at our Medspa. There are also new measures we are taking to improve safety and limit the spread of infection.
Our Regular practice that keeps your visit safe and optimizes your experience:
- All Examination beds, patient equipment and furniture are wiped down and sanitized between patient visits.
- Our scheduling avoids crowding in the waiting room by allowing plenty of time between patient visits. There will never be more than 1 person in the waiting area at any given time. You will be quickly placed in a treatment room on arrival.
- Treating staff will be wearing a mask during your treatment.
New Measures We Are Adding To Keep You Safe:
- You will undergo infrared temperature screening when you arrive at your appointment. If you have a fever or have any symptoms, you will be sent home without treatment.
- You must wear a mask when you attend our clinic for your appointment. If you arrive without a mask, you will be turned away. Only 1 person is permitted in the elevator at any given time. We strive to ensure our clinic remains a safe environment.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you a sick, have a fever or cough and self-quarantine according to CDC guidelines.
- If you have had any contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, please self quarantine for 14 days whether or not you have symptoms according to CDC guidelines.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you fall into any other high risk groups below.
- Please do not attend your appointment with any additional friends or family. Only patients receiving treatment will be allowed in the clinic.
- Children are not allowed to accompany you for your treatment at this time.
- All consultations are available virtually via zoom. Kindly select that option when you schedule your appointment.
Highest Risk of Severe Illness: Please Cancel Existing Appointments.
People with the highest risk of severe disease should shelter at home and avoid booking non-essential medical appointment. If you live or have close contact with someone at increased risk, you should also cancel your appointments. These include:
- People over the age of 65
- People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- People who have serious heart conditions
- People who are immunocompromised including cancer treatment
- People of any age with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] >40) or certain underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, such as those with diabetes, renal failure, or liver disease might also be at risk.
Free Shipping Skincare:
We offer a range of medical grade skincare products delivered to you. Should you choose to self-quarantine, your skin can continue receiving the luxury care you crave. Visit our online store
We wish you well, avoid panic and remember to wash your hands. Other good habits and safety measures include: avoid touching your face and avoid crowded areas with more than 10 people. Follow CDC guidelines.
M. Sarumi, MD FACP FIDSA
Medical Director, AnewSkin Aesthetic Clinic and Medical Spa